- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sarasota's BEST City Sightseeing Trolley Tour, a wonderful way to learn more about the Circus City, whether you are a longtime resident, a newcomer, or a visitor.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
1826 4th St
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Armands Circle, Sarasota, Florida
On this air-conditioned City Sightseeing Trolley Tour, guests may visit the historic downtown neighborhoods of Gillespie Park, Burns Court, Laurel Park, St. Armands Circle, Lido Key, and the Rosemary Design District.
Tour-goers will also see our world-class artistic and cultural organizations: The Ringling Museum, Ringling College, Asolo Theater, Selby Library, Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, Selby Gardens, Sarasota Opera House, Art Center Sarasota, Sarasota Symphony Orchestra.
Guests will learn more about the architects and developers who designed some of our most unique homes and buildings like the Blue Pagoda, Crocker Memorial Church, and Splendida.
Circus history, Amish culture, real estate development booms and busts, and colorful stories about Sarasota’s founders give visitors a true overview of Sarasota’s rich and amazing cultural history.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.