- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our Kayak Eco-Tour adventure takes us to a protected mangrove island and bird sanctuary. Here we often experience close encounters with Manatee, Dolphin and other Sea Creatures.
Nearby we also venture to a hidden sand bar called Sharkers Island - it is at this location where we often encounter close up interactions with tons of different birds, fish, invertebrates and of coarse Dolphin and Manatee.
The later part of our eco-tour is a slow paced paddle through the Mangrove Tunnels where we experience a really cool vibe of paddling through a jungle rich with plentiful animal life. This is an Educational fun Experience for the entire family only possible by kayak and local knowledge of these hidden gems.
- Use of Kayak, Paddle, Lifejacket, Drybag and whistle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ted Sperling Park
190 Taft Dr
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
The Ted Sperling Park offers direct access to the Lido Key Mangrove Tunnels. This is our meeting point and where we both begin and end the Kayak Eco-Tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Ted Sperling Park, Sarasota, Florida
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.