- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Greatest Show on Wheels! Our tour guide, circus historian Bob Collins, has loads of great stories about how the Big Top helped to shape Sarasota's quirky arts and culture scene.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
1826 4th St, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Armands Circle, 300 Madison Dr Suite 201, Sarasota, FL 34236-1300
Learn about the Circus Side of Sarasota with tour guide Bob Collins, by visiting key city landmarks and hearing stories of the colorful cast of circus characters, showmen, and performers who called Sarasota home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.