- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our guide, Kendra Cross, has a personal connection to the heritage and traditions of the Amish and Mennonite community in Sarasota.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
1826 4th St, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Der Dutchman Sarasota, 3713 Bahia Vista St, Sarasota, FL 34232, USA
Hop onboard to learn about our interesting Amish and Mennonite cultures here in Sarasota from Kendra Cross. Visit the Pinecraft community and Bahia Vista street and learn more about the multi-layered history of the Amish in Sarasota. Enjoy a stop at Der Dutchman Amish Kitchen Restaurant for Amish gifts and shopping and of course, a sample of their delicious pie!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.