- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our Savor St. Armands Tour, from 3 – 6 p.m., is comprised of different restaurants and foods than our signature St. Armands Stroll & Taste food tour. Now you can experience new restaurants, new foods, new stories, and still be on the circle! Since some of you told us that a tour later in the day would be great so you can golf, go to the beach, etc. in the morning but that by afternoon you are ready to eat some great food and take a tour with our awesome tour guides – this one’s for you!
- Food tastings and restaurant gratuities
- Tour escort/host
- Can accommodate private groups also!
- Entry/Admission - St. Armands Circle
- Gratuities to your guide (recommended $10 p/p)
300 John Ringling Blvd
326 John Ringling Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Armands Circle, Sarasota, Florida
Discover historic St. Armands as we share interesting facts about its architecture, history, and culture in-between our restaurant stops for delicious food samples. We include a variety of restaurants to spice up our food offerings and cuisine styles you’ll enjoy on this food tour. Our Key Culinary Tours excursions offer enough food to create a meal and we enjoy plenty of time at the restaurants for relaxation as we dine and chat. Your tour guide is passionate about our local food, independent restaurants, and Sarasota, and is ready to share that enthusiasm with you!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We are happy to accommodate food allergies/vegans, vegetarians, etc. when noted at time of registration.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.