- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hop on board for a spellbinding narrated adventure! Hear stories of Sarasota’s famous murders, haunted buildings, and unsolved crimes from your ghost guide and surprise visitors!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
1826 4th St, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sarasota Opera, 61 N Pineapple Ave, Sarasota, FL 34236-5723
One of Sarasota's famously haunted spaces!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
This haunted tour was the possible way to spend an evening (actual torture aside). The only good thing was the single free drink with the overpriced sham. 1. The night I attended, half of the “haunted” sites were inaccessible due to road closures. Now these weren’t surprise closures. They are posted wel in advance for a boat race that occurs every single year. The owners clearly knew, as the told us when we had all paid and were stuck on the trolley. 2. Those we were able to drop by had poorly told anecdotes about “haunting” aka ****kering lights, moving objects, and random noises. Every single spot had those 3 signs. No specifics outside of male/female or a random name. The host, dressed a cheesy all black costume, ruined all chances at creating a fitting atmosphere by poor attempts at a rough approximation of comedy. Example: a horrible sing along about a dude with no tongue? I could have given a better tour with 30 minutes to google beforehand.