- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Tour guide, bon vivant and raconteur Jonny Mac has loads of juicy first-hand stories about visiting Hollywood stars and the Sarasota literati set.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
1826 4th St, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Armands Circle, 300 Madison Dr Suite 201, Sarasota, FL 34236-1300
Includes complimentary beer or wine before boarding at the Trolley Cottage tiki bar.
Celebrities, scandals and stories told by local personality Jonny Mac. See the city at sundown and learn about the people, places and stories that made Sarasota infamous!
On the air-conditioned “Infamous” Happy Hour Trolley Tour, guests may visit the historic downtown neighborhoods of Gillespie Park, Burns Court, Laurel Park, St. Armands Circle, Lido Key and the Rosemary Design District. Tour goers will also see our city’s world-class artistic and cultural organizations: The Ringling Museum, Ringling College, Asolo Theater, Selby Library, Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, Selby Gardens, Sarasota Opera House, Art Center Sarasota, Sarasota Symphony Orchestra, Blue Pagoda, Crocker Memorial Church, and Splendida. Learn more about booms and busts, and all the secrets, scandals, and colorful stories that made Sarasota infamous.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.