- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sarasota has an outstanding collection of public art pieces. Our tour gives a wonderful overview of the sculptures and murals that make the city a true arts mecca.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
1826 4th St
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Armands Circle, Sarasota, Florida
Sculpture has long been an integral part of Sarasota’s cultural legacy. Guests will visit some of our 57+ public art sculptures, monuments, and murals during our 90-minute air-conditioned tour. Between Jorge Blanco’s Bravo on the roundabout at Ringing and Orange, John Henry’s Complexus (in front of One Sarasota Tower) and Seward Johnson’s Bayfront sculpture, Unconditional Surrender, you will get a better sense of the artists, the stories and the history of public art in Sarasota from painter and public art expert Jerome Chesley.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.