- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The International Flavors of Sarasota Tour brings you around the world – okay, it’s really around downtown Sarasota BUT all of our restaurants were specifically chosen for their international flavors! This is a robust food tour with scintillating flavors and loads of great food – enough to be considered a meal! Hear the stories of some of the folks who came from distant lands and who played a role in our history and influencing the international cuisine scene in Florida. Our unique, fun culinary tours span a variety of cuisine types and we ensure enough time for you to relax at each restaurant and savor the flavors as you learn a thing or two about Sarasota, our history, or the specific restaurant we’re dining in!
- Food tastings and restaurant gratuities
- Tour escort/host
- Can accommodate private groups also!
- Gratuities to your guide (recommended $10 p/p)
- The listed price does not include any parking fee that may be necessary
State Street Parking Garage
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penzeys Spices
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please be sure to let us know of any food allergies/special needs at time of reservation!
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free options are available if noted at time of booking since our food orders are placed 24 hrs prior to the start of your tour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.