- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The International Flavors of Sarasota Tour brings you around the world – okay, it’s really around downtown Sarasota BUT all of our restaurants were specifically chosen for their international flavors! This is a robust food tour with scintillating flavors and loads of great food – enough to be considered a meal! Hear the stories of some of the folks who came from distant lands and who played a role in our history and influencing the international cuisine scene in Florida. Our unique, fun culinary tours span a variety of cuisine types and we ensure enough time for you to relax at each restaurant and savor the flavors as you learn a thing or two about Sarasota, our history, or the specific restaurant we’re dining in!
- Food tastings and restaurant gratuities
- Tour escort/host
- Can accommodate private groups also!
- Gratuities to your guide (recommended $10 p/p)
- The listed price does not include any parking fee that may be necessary
State Street Parking Garage, 1538 State St, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penzeys Spices, 1516 Main St, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please be sure to let us know of any food allergies/special needs at time of reservation!
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free options are available if noted at time of booking since our food orders are placed 24 hrs prior to the start of your tour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.