- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Step aboard the Schooner Freda B for a distinctive once-a-month sail in honor of the full moon! Underway for a leisurely evening sail, take in views of the San Francisco skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge, Alcatraz and Angel Islands, all while experiencing the magic of the sunset and the moonrise.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Schooner Freda B
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Schooner Freda B
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schooner Freda B, Sausalito, Marin County, California
Board the 80' Schooner Freda B
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, California
Enjoy the sunset and moonrise from the special vantage of the water!
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, California
Sail the SF Bay and enjoy the best views of the iconic bridge.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, San Francisco, California
Sail past the largest island in the San Francisco Bay as we follow the sunset and moonrise across the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- On-Deck Cash Bar
- Napa Valley Wines (by the glass): $12
- California Craft Beers: $5
- Organic Taylor Maid Coffee, Hot Chocolate, and Hot Tea: $5
- Bailey's and Coffee: $14
- Premium Non-Alcoholic: $4
- Deep River Kettle Chips, Salted Nuts, Cookies, Candies etc. $2
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free snacks are available.
- Dress code: comfortable layers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.