- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Step aboard the beautiful Schooner Freda B and enjoy a picturesque sunset sail on San Francisco Bay!
Board in downtown Sausalito, CA and cruise around the Bay's landmark sights, often including Alcatraz, Angel Island, Coit Tower, Crissy Field, Fort Mason, Fisherman's Wharf, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Marin Headlands, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Bay Bridge, and the San Francisco Skyline. Be part of a centuries-old nautical tradition as you watch the crew raise sails, and grab a drink as you enjoy the sunset from the special vantage of the water.
It's a perfect way to liven up your weekend, an ideal mix of luxury and adventure!
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Entry/Admission - Schooner Freda B
- Food and drinks
Schooner Freda B
Returns to original departure point
Select Sundays August through October
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, California
Sail past the iconic landmark and if conditions are right we will cruise right underneath!
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, California
The historic Fisherman's Wharf is best enjoyed from the deck of a boat!
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, San Francisco, California
Watch the Bay Bridge Lights turn on and twinkle in the evening sky while aboard the Schooner Freda B.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, San Francisco, California
Admire the lovely state park while sailing the SF Bay.
Pass By: Fort Mason Center, San Francisco, California
View the historic military fort from the special vantage of the water.
Stop At: Schooner Freda B, Sausalito, Marin County, California
Enjoy the San Francisco Bay's unique charms aboard a comfortable and stable tall-ship.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Golden Gate National Recreation Area, Marin County, California
Sail past the rugged coast of this national treasure
Pass By: Presidio of San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Sail along the famous Presidio for scenic views of Crissy Field, historic military buildings and the rugged natural beauty of this urban national park.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, California
Enjoy water views of the "Rock's" lighthouse, military fortification and famous federal prison.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No outside beverages or large bags are allowed on board. Cash bar only. No credit cards accepted
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years, children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This was a GREAT experience. The sailing boat is a wonderful wooden schooner and the crew were FANTASTIC. They saw do all our needs, be it drinks, bathrooms, as well as providing blankets when it got too cool. A must-do when in San Francisco