- 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hop aboard the ferry for a trip from San Francisco to Sausalito or Tiburon. Your ticket allows you to skip the box office line and head straight to the gate. This one-way or round-trip ferry service takes you across San Francisco Bay with beautiful views of the city skyline, Bay Bridge and Golden Gate Bridge. In the charming bayside city of Sausalito or Tiburon, explore narrow streets filled with boutiques, galleries and museums at your leisure, and enjoy a meal (own expense) at a waterfront restaurant offering unbeatable views of the surrounding Bay Area. This is a great way to maximize your stay in San Francisco, and makes for a romantic getaway or a fun day trip with family and friends.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- One-way or round-trip ferry service from San Francisco to Sausalito or Tiburon (depending on option selected)
- Embarkation fee
- Fuel surcharge
- "Straight to the gate" access
- Food and drinks (available for purchase on board)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1: Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
2: Sausalito Southern Marin County Terminal, Sausalito, CA 94965, USA
3: Tiburon Ferry Terminal, Tiburon, CA 94920, USA
Round-trip Service, Tiburon 4/1/2019 - 4/26/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||09:45 AM - 09:25 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||10:55 AM - 09:10 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||09:45 AM - 08:20 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||10:55 AM - 08:20 PM|
Returns to original departure point
From Pier 41 San Francisco, skip the box office line and head straight to the gate to board a ferry and relax on the ride along San Francisco Bay to your choice of Sausalito or Tiburon. Along the way, enjoy views of the Bay Bridge, Alcatraz and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. This comfortable vessel features several amenities for your comfort and convenience, and drinks and snacks are available for purchase on board. After exploring Sausalito or Tiburon at your own leisure and expense, choose from multiple ferry departure times to return to San Francisco.
This quaint, charming bayside city tucked among the Marin County hills features a variety of art galleries, boutiques, specialty shops and fine dining. You’ll be greeted by the Elephant Light Standards, a pair of concrete elephants flanking the entrance to Vina Del Mar Park which have come to be a symbol of Sausalito.
Take time to meander through the narrow streets at your own pace and enjoy views of the San Francisco skyline. Check out the Bay Model Visitor Center, visit the Bay Area Discovery Museum, rent a kayak, go hiking or biking, or tour the houseboats and marinas.
Originally named Punta de Tiburon (Point of Sharks) by Spanish explorers in the 1800s, this historic railroad town feels like a quaint, romantic New England fishing village with a modern flair.
Tiburon’s classic, chic Main Street offers a slew of galleries and antique, wine and specialty shops. Bring your bike for a leisurely tour of the shoreline paths or challenge yourself to a hike up Mt Tamalpais.
Enjoy a lovely meal (own expense) at a casual outdoor café or high-end waterfront restaurant offering spectacular views of San Francisco. Check out the Railroad Ferry Museum, visit Old St Hilary’s – a restored Gothic church overlooking the bay – or explore the Tiburon Uplands Nature Preserve or Richardson Bay Audubon Center and Sanctuary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you purchase a round-trip ticket, you can reserve your return trip for another date at no additional cost
- In fall and winter, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. In spring and summer, please arrive at least 25-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Ferries are wheelchair accessible, though boarding ramps may vary in steepness due to tides. Please advise in Special Requirements at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Wheelchair-accessible restroom facilities are available aboard all ferries, however wheelchair tie-downs are not currently available
- Animals are permitted on the ferries but must be leashed at all times. Owners remain wholly responsible for their animals.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old sail for free
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.