- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Soak up the beauty and colors of this scenic landscape on this unforgettable helicopter tour to Sausalito! This spectacular day trip also includes a relaxed lunch at Sausalito and a picture-perfect ferry ride back to San Francisco.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Shuttle pickup (select locations only)
- 20-minute helicopter flight with narration
- Entry/Admission - Blue & Gold Fleet, PIER 39
- Beverage service
- Hotel drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is provided from the following pick-up locations. Select your pickup at time of booking:
Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
Zephyr Hotel, formerly Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf, at 250 Beach Street (for passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf hotels)
Fairmont Hotel (front entrance on Mason Street, for all passengers staying in Nob Hill and Financial District)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
Admire the breathtaking aerial views of the city and bay on your 20-minute helicopter flight.
Pass By: The Embarcadero, Embarcadero Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94111
See the Embarcadero from above.
Pass By: Salesforce Tower, 415 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105-2533
See the Salesforce Tower from above.
Pass By: Transamerica Pyramid, 600 Montgomery St Financial District, San Francisco, CA 94111-2702
See the Transamerica Pyramid from above.
Pass By: Coit Tower, 1 Telegraph Hill Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94133-3106
See Coit Tower from above.
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
See Fisherman's Wharf from above.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
See Alcatraz from above.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
See the Golden Gate Bridge from above.
Stop At: Blue & Gold Fleet, PIER 39, The Embarcadero at Beach Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
When you are ready to head back to the city, hop aboard the ferry from the Sausalito Terminal to Pier 41 to conclude your day with more beautiful views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sausalito Boardwalk, Sausalito Yacht Harbor, Sausalito, CA 94965
Upon landing, your driver shuttles you to picturesque Sausalito to enjoy a leisurely lunch at one of this colorful village's top Italian restaurants. Choose from a full list of entrees and enjoy your choice of an appetizer or dessert. Afterwards, spend as much time as you like to explore the town known for its artists and art galleries. Browse its many quaint shops and unique boutiques.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.