- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Soak up the beauty and colors of this scenic landscape on this unforgettable helicopter tour to Sausalito! This spectacular day trip also includes a relaxed lunch at Sausalito and a picture-perfect ferry ride back to San Francisco.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Shuttle pickup (select locations only)
- 20-minute helicopter flight with narration
- Beverage service
- Hotel drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is provided from the following pick-up locations. Select your pickup at time of booking: Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market) Zephyr Hotel, formerly Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf, at 250 Beach Street (for passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf hotels) Fairmont Hotel (front entrance on Mason Street, for all passengers staying in Nob Hill and Financial District)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Admire the breathtaking aerial views of the city and bay on your 20-minute helicopter flight. Upon landing, your driver shuttles you to picturesque Sausalito to enjoy a leisurely lunch at one of this colorful village's top Italian restaurants. Choose from a full list of entrees and enjoy your choice of an appetizer or dessert. Afterwards, spend as much time as you like to explore the town known for its artists and art galleries. Browse its many quaint shops and unique boutiques. When you are ready to head back to the city, hop aboard the ferry to conclude your day with more beautiful views.
Sample menu items (subject to change, additional choices available):
• Risotto with black trumpet mushrooms, English peas and mascarpone
• Cavatelli, braised ragu of local quail, prosciutto, liver and parmigiano
• Pappardelle, spring lamb ragu with peas, mint and pecorino toscanoAPPETIZERS
• Vongole manila clams with chickpeas, garlic, white wine, sausage and crostini
• Polpettine wood fired veal meatballs with olives and pecorino toscaDESSERTS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
From booking to the ferry ride back into the city, everything was so straight forward and simple. The views from the helicopter were phenomenal even on a foggy day. Everybody was very nice and helpful. Lunch was also spectacular. We were celebrating a birthday and all together this experience was unforgettable.
it was beautiful and so awesome. My husband and I truly enjoyed ourselves. We had some difficulties at the beginning but it all worked out. Thank you very much our,10 year Anniversary is and will be memorable
Was a great birds eye view of the amazing San Francisco Bay Area. There was a little fog, but our experienced pilot made sure we didn't miss a thing including a great trip UNDER the San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge. Great equipment, wonderful pilot, spectacular views, topped off with a wonderful Italian lunch in Sausalito, and then a nice boat ride back to the city, who could ask for anything more. Highly recommend this tour.
Loved it, lots of fun. The only downside was the restaurant that treated us like second class when they knew we were on the tour. Despite that, great day all round, can highly recommend it.
Great tour! Dave the helicopter pilot was excellent and had a sense of humour. Poggi in Sausalito was a nice restaurant and being able to choose my own return time on the ferry was great, giving me plenty of time to wander around the galleries in the afternoon.