- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Set sail on Sunday mornings aboard the traditional Schooner Freda B for an ecology-themed tour of the Marin Headlands! This sail features a unique route, underneath the Golden Gate Bridge and along the coast of the Marin Headlands, which is a prime area to see local wildlife. Common sightings include seals, porpoises, sea birds, and sometimes even humpback whales! A professional naturalist will be along for the ride, teaching you about the amazing natural spectacles you'll witness along the way.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Morning sail
- Food and drinks
Schooner Freda B
Boarding time is 8:15am
Returns to original departure point
Select Sundays in August through November
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Schooner Freda B, Sausalito, Marin County, California
Board the vessel and set sail!
Stop At: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, California
Sail across the San Francisco Bay!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, California
Sail under the Golden Gate Bridge!
Pass By: Marin Headlands, Marin County, California
See the Marin Headlands from the water!
Pass By: Point Bonita Lighthouse, Marin County, California
Sail to the Lighthouse
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No outside beverages are allowed on board; cash bar only, no credit cards accepted
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.