- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See local wildlife
View the houseboat community
Learn basics of sea kayaking
Professional guides ensure a safe, fun experience
SEE A NEW SIDE OF SAUSALITO
We start from our location at the Bay Model, where everyone gets equipped with life jackets, paddles, and our stable double kayaks. After some basic instruction, we set out along the famous Sausalito waterfront. Keep your eyes peeled for Harbor seals and sea lions, and enjoy the sight of birds overhead, including pelicans and cormorants. We’ll also paddle by the eclectic houseboat community, where many people make their home on the water. After traveling down the waterfront, as we return to Sea Trek we'll enjoy views of the San Francisco skyline.
- Use of all Kayaking Equipment
- Professional guides
- Wetsuit or splash pants and jackets if desired
2100 Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA 94965, USA
Returns to original departure point
After a brief orientation and safety talk you will get a short kayaking lesson from one of our professional and knowledgeable guides. After the 30 - 45 minute on land orientation we will get in our kayaks to explore the Sausalito Waterfront with great views of Alcatraz and San Francisco. Our guides will take you on a relaxing and fun tour of Richardson Bay. Expect to seal lots of birds and harbor seals.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Sausalito Boardwalk, Sausalito Yacht Harbor, Sausalito, CA 94965
You will get the opportunity to see the famous and unique floating homes of Sausalito.
Duration: 15 minutes
Location: Waldo Point Harbor, Richardson Bay, Sausalito, CA 94965
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.