- 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Fly with us across Cook Inlet to Wolverine Creek, and view the majestic Alaska Range including active volcanoes Mt. Redoubt, Mt. Spur and Mt. Iliamna. Viewing bears with your professional guide, from the safety of our comfortable boats, allows for close up and personal bear viewing. Enjoy a fresh grilled salmon snack prepared especially for you and then a grand scenic flight over a glacier on your return flight. This world renowned location offers the most affordable Alaska bear viewing trip. This is a 6.5 hour trip.
- Local taxes
- Light refreshments (grilled fresh salmon)
- Professional guide
- Round trip flight to and from Wolverine Creek
- Rain gear
Longmere Lake in Soldotna Alaska.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Your adventure starts at beautiful Longmere Lake in Soldotna, Alaska, where you will meet your pilot and guide. Your pilot will help you board one of our DeHavilland Beaver float planes. Relax and enjoy a 30 minute flight to Wolverine creek. Weather permitting you will fly over a majestic glacier cascading off the ice fields of the Alaska Mountain range. Once you land you will board a boat (maximum of 5 clients) with your guide. You will take a short boat ride to Wolverine Creek where the bears come to feed on wild Alaska Salmon. Viewing bears out of a boat offers great photo opportunity, as well as mobility to see other incredible sights. Choose from 5 different departure times daily. trips last for 6.5 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Must check in the day before for check in time.
- Dress warm
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.