- 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Load up with your professional guide into one of our DeHavilland Beaver floatplanes and enjoy a 30 minute scenic flight to the western shores of Cook Inlet. Fight the feisty Silver Salmon from the banks of the Kustatan River. The limit is three salmon per person.
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- All spin fishing equipment
- Food and drinks
- Fishing licenses
- Rain gear
Longmere Lake in Soldotna, Alaska
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Your adventure starts at beautiful Longmere Lake, in Soldotna, Alaska, where you will meet your guide and pilot. Your guide will help you with needed equipment for your fishing excursion, which includes hip waders, fishing poles and tackle. Bring your own rain gear, and packed lunch. Your pilot will help you board one of our DeHavilland Beaver Float planes. Relax and enjoy a scenic, 30 minute flight to your destination. Once you land, a short walk will put you on the banks of the Kustatan River where you will be bait fishing with your guide for Silver Salmon. Maximum of 5 people per party.
Choose from 5 different departure times daily.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress warm
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.