- 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Load up with your professional guide into one of our DeHavilland Beaver floatplanes and enjoy a 30 minute scenic flight to the western shores of Cook Inlet. Here you will be spin and bait fishing out of the comfort of our boats for acrobatic Silver Salmon. Limit is three salmon per person.
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- All spin fishing equipment
- Food and drinks
- Rain gear
- Fishing license
Longmere Lake in Soldotna Alaska
Your adventure starts at beautiful Longmere Lake, in Soldotna, Alaska, where you will meet your guide and pilot. Your guide will help you with needed equipment for your fishing excursion, which includes hip waders, fishing poles and tackle. Bring your own rain gear, and packed lunch. Your pilot will help you board one of our DeHavilland Beaver Float planes. Relax and enjoy a scenic, 30 minute flight to your destination. Weather permitting, you will fly over a majestic glacier cascading off of the ice fields of the Alaska Mountain range. Once you land your guide will escort you to your boat, maximum of 5 people. Here you will be spin and bait fishing out of the comfort of our boats for acrobatic Silver Salmon.
Choose from 5 different departure times daily.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress warm
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.