- 6 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
All the single (and solo) ladies, put your hands up and your skis on! Forget about Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, it’s Thelma and Louise time! Escape to skiing or snowboarding, fun, empowerment, pampering, relaxation, bonding and friendship. SKI SOULS heard your wishes and is hosting a spectacular “ladies only” ski trip filled with things that only a SKI SOULS trip can deliver.
Our trip will include a week-long stay at The Hotel Telluride, a boutique hotel centrally located in historic Telluride village. After your days on the slopes, shopping, fine wines, and a soak in one of the two hot tubs are all waiting for you.
Explore groomed runs, challenging moguls and backcountry, yoga classes, dining, cocktails, après ski moments, a meditation session, tarot card readings and a special showing of jewelry designed by Grammy-winning singer/songwriter Jewel. All curated just for our SKI SOULS Ladies!
- Your package includes a 6-night stay at The Hotel Telluride including daily breakfast
- Welcome reception; après ski happy hours and activities; a wonderful chef-driven farewell group dinner
- 3-day ski pass with a guided mountain tour
- 4 yoga sessions; an exclusive shaman-guided meditation at a secret, majest, serene outdoor spot (*weather permitting); a tarot reading session
- An evening cocktail party/trunk show of Jewel’s exclusive jewelry line
- Airfare is not included.
We can arrange for transfers between MTJ and the hotel.
Rated the #1 ski resort by Condé Nast Traveler! Telluride, Colorado is a unique destination with some of the best skiing in America, and is a charming historic town bursting with character. Telluride boasts unparalleled scenic beauty in a box canyon surrounded by the highest concentration of 14,000′ peaks in the United States.
Telluride’s location and size allow guests to revel in a peaceful atmosphere, where lift lines are nearly non-existent, and food aficionados are delighted.
Arrive at MTJ and grab your suitcase. Your van will get you to the hotel in no time! Once at the hotel, we'll rent equipment (if needed) and then gather to meet each other (including your primary host, Gundula) at our reception and talk about the week. You'll receive your lift pass and hear about our evening plans, the yoga classes and spa opportunities, and the other activities you'll enjoy with your new friends. We'll handle the logistics, you just relax.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Learn more about SKI SOULS at skisouls.com
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.