- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This field day in the Valles Calchaquíes proposes touring a typical farm in northern Argentina, and with local guides you can learn their stories, way of life, and share activities such as collecting vegetables and fruits to share the preparation of typical foods and make a walk through the old vineyards of the area. An experience of cultural exchange with rural communities impossible to forget.
- Lunch & one drink per person.
- Activities in the farm.
- Entry/Admission - El Rinconcito de los Valles Calchaquies
- It does not include transfers. You can quote a private transfer from Cafayate.
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Rinconcito de los Valles Calchaquies
There you can tour a typical farm in northern Argentina, collect fruits and vegetables with which lunch will be prepared. We can take a walk through old vineyards accompanied by local guides who will tell us their stories and way of life.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.