- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hear the jungle come alive around you during this nighttime zipline adventure near Dangriga. With the help of professional guides, zip across eight different runs over the course of 90 m inutes — including the longest single zipline in Belize. Book your evening adventure during a full moon for an extra-memorable experience.
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
Bocawina Adventures Desk
Returns to the original departure point
Make your own way to the adventure park near Dangriga at 7pm to meet your guide and get outfitted in the included safety gear. Set off into the rain forest to begin the 2.5-mile (4km) ziplining course, comprised of eight separate runs, 12 platforms, and a rappel. As the sun sets and darkness begins to fall, hear the noises of the nocturnal creatures in the jungle coming to life around you.
Soar from platform to platform on the triple-safety-rated course as you conquer the different ziplines of various height and length. A guide is there to help you and insure your safety on every platform. Feel your adrenaline flow as you zoom across Belize's longest single zipline of 2,300 feet (701 meters). At the end of the 90 minutes, make your own way home from the adventure park.
Please note there is an additional $5.00 USD fee to be paid upon entrance directly to the adventure park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be at least 65 pounds minimum, there is no weight maximum but our harnesses have a maximum limit of 42 inches at the waist
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.