- 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the enchanting ecosphere of Freshwater Creek Lagoon - the Garifuna Way beginning at 7:30AM!!!
Palmento Grove Cultural & Fishing Lodge sits along the Fresh Water Creek Lagoon offering a remarkable experience that includes kayaking, fishing & cultural food exploration. Discover all of its marvels- the lagoon's history and its beauty! Grab a paddle and glide along the cool and calm waterways with your family while being guided by an indigenous fisher-folk. Explore the splendor of this ecologically important watershed and its breathtaking views of the Maya Mountains & the Caribbean Sea. Relax on the beach or at the lodge where the catch of the day is grilled and served with the best of cultural starch & dessert, fresh vegetable salad, and fresh fruit juice or cultural Drink.
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Meals as per itinerary (L=lunch or D=dinner)
- Local guide
- fishing gears
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (minimum 3 pax)
- Round-trip shared transfer (minimum 3 pax)
- Round-trip ferry or kayak crossing
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Palmento Grove Cultural & Fishing Lodge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available at USD5.00 per person
1: Palmento Grove Garifuna Eco Cultural And Fishing Institute, Over Johnson Island Peninsula Northend Hopkins Village, Belize
2: Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services, South Rd, Hopkins, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palmento Grove Cultural & Fishing Lodge, Palmento Grove Lodge Stann Creek District, Hopkins Belize
Guests starts the morning with a tranquil paddle through the freshwater lagoon while taking in the enchanting view while fishing along the way.
With the fish caught the next stop is at Palmento Grove Cultural & Fishing Lodge located on Over Johnson Island where we do some cultural cooking, have lunch and then return to drop-off.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.