- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Head to Bocawina, home to Belize’s longest zipline. Extending 2 ½ miles across the Mayflower Bocawina National Park, you can observe the rain forest from a bird’s eye view along with rappelling down waterfalls.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Mayflower Bocawina National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Philip Goldson International Airport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mayflower Bocawina National Park, Silk Grass, Stann Creek
-Get picked up at your hotel by your Belizean tour guide.
-Hike to the rappel site.
-Walk through the jungle will bring you past exciting views of the forest, emerald pools and the Caribbean Sea. The Antelope Falls is for more experienced rappellers and hikers.
-Once at the rappel site, descent can begin.
-Afterwards, return to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.