- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Hike up to witness the Cockscomb Waterfalls and ride inner tubes down the South Stann Creek River along with a chance to spot a wide variety of wildlife at a nature reserve in Belize. You will be greeted by magnificent landscapes and vegetation during your hike here.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Preserve
Traveler pickup is offered
Philip Goldson International Airport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Preserve, Mile 12 Southern Hwy, Dangriga Belize
- Upon arrival, receive a brief orientation.
- Hike along a well-marked trail. You will get the chance to see different animals and plants and lots of exotic birds.
- Go on inner tubes down the South Stann Creek River.
- Go on a quick hike to an amazing waterfall for a swim and enjoy a natural water slide along with a packed lunch.
- Hike back to the vehicles.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.