- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Head to the Belize Zoo for fun and an educational experience. Home to more than 145 species of indigenous animals, the Belize Zoo is indeed the best place to know about the amazing diversity of animal species found in this country.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Belize Zoo
Traveler pickup is offered
Philip Goldson International Airport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Belize Zoo, La Democracia, Belize District
- Explore the Belize Zoo with your Belizean tour guide.
- The Belize Zoo measures approximately 29 acres in size with plenty of space to create comfortable habitats for the animals. The Belize Zoo plays an important role in helping educate both foreign visitors and locals alike about the wide diversity of fauna in the country and the importance of protecting and preserving it.
- There is also a gift shop located on the premises of the zoo. Income from visitor admissions helps the zoo fund it's educational programs for the youth of Belize as well as conservation programs such as it's jaguar rehabilitation program and harpy eagle restoration program. Proceeds also help fund the Belize Zoo’s continuing mission to provide care for injured, orphaned, and abandoned animals from all across the country. The Belize Zoo is located approximately a 30-minute drive west of Belize City.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.