- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Embark on a horseback riding tour at a private ranch which even children can enjoy. These trained horses will take through the groves in the rainforest and to the river for a swim.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Outback Trails
Traveler pickup is offered
Philip Goldson International Airport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Outback Trails, Mile 13.5 Southern Highway, Kendal Belize
- Get picked from the hotel/port by your Belizean tour guide.
- This kid friendly tour will take you through the delicious oranges groves and into the rainforest. This is a private, family-owned ranch with pleasant, well-trained horses that will carry you to the river for a refreshing swim.
- Lasting only about 4 hours, you can combine other experiences -with this tour.
-Get dropped off to the hotel/port.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.