- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Head to Bocawina, home to Belize’s longest zipline. Extending 2 ½ miles across the Mayflower Bocawina National Park, you can observe the rain forest from a bird’s eye view along with rappelling down waterfalls.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mayflower Bocawina National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Philip Goldson International Airport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mayflower Bocawina National Park, Silk Grass, Stann Creek
- Get picked up at your hotel by your Belizean tour guide.
- Hike for 20 minutes to reach the 100 ft down rappel site. The Bocawina Waterfall is great for beginner rappellers.
- Walk for 90 minutes through the jungle will bring you past exciting views of the forest, emerald pools and the Caribbean Sea. The Antelope Falls is for more experienced rappellers and hikers.
- Once at the rappel site, your 250 ft descent can begin.
- Afterwards, return to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.