- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Cruise on the Monkey River and spot Howler monkeys, toucans, manatees, giant iguanas, crocodiles, and other species that call this river their home. Also witness the local residents participating in traditional fishing and other daily tasks. Top this off with an authentic meal.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Monkey River Eco Tours
Traveler pickup is offered
Philip Goldson International Airport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monkey River Eco Tours, Monkey River Village, Monkey River Town, Belize
- Begin this experience at the docks where there Monkey River meets the Ocean.
- As we tour, pass the wooden homes owned by the locals, and be on the lookout for Howler Monkeys (of course), Giant Iguanas, toucans, manatees, crocodiles and other species that make Belize their home.
- There will be light hiking and a possible river swim to cool off.
- On our way, observe the locals doing traditional fishing and other daily tasks with your Belizean tour guide.
- Once we complete our journey, enjoy a hearty, authentic meal from a locally owned and operated restaurant
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.