- 9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Rappel down the Actun Loch Tunich also known as the Mother of all Caves, which was initially formed from a sinkhole. Enjoy this unforgettable experience and see the massive rainforest canopy growing of this sinkhole, on your way down.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cave World Adventures (Actun Chapat)
Traveler pickup is offered
Philip Goldson International Airport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave World Adventures (Actun Chapat), San Jose Succotz, Cayo
- Hike up to the Actun Loch Tunich (Black Hole).
- Rappel down through the rainforest canopy. Journey about 300 ft until you reach the bottom!
- Enjoy a picnic lunch to refuel you for the return trek back home!
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.