- 1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Botanic Garden has a collection of Theme Gardens. They are: Evolutionary Garden, Garden of Smells, Japanese Garden and Garden of Contemplation. These spaces provide contact with the diversity of species on the planet and help understand how human societies relate to their plants and build their landscapes.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jardim Botanico de Brasilia
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Local guide
Jardim Botanico de Brasilia
Visit: Jardim Botanico de Brasilia, Brasilia, Federal District
The Botanical Garden of Brasilia is predominantly composed of vegetation of the Cerrado (brazilian savannah), in excellent state of conservation, that can be appreciated in the Trails open to public visitation. The area accessible to visitation is composed by the Visitor Center, Center of Excellence of the Cerrado, Picnic area, Orchid, Cactus, Library, Permaculture, Amphitheater, Interpretive Trails and Thematic Gardens.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 12 years of age are free of charge
- Adults who are 60 or over are also free of charge
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.