- 5 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In the Cantão State Park is located the Araguaia, Java and Côco delta, a conservation unit with 90,000 hectares of area, interspersed with forests, vegetation of cerrado and with more than 800 lakes that in the time of FULL interconnect offering All the characteristics of the Pantanal as well as fauna and flora. You can navigate the lake by boat, kayaks or indigenous canoes. It has a rich fauna with several species of birds between the Biomes.
In the rest period of the rivers almost 70% of the protected areas are flooded, among them the Park of the Cantão.
- Car and bout Transfers
- Breakfast - Full breakfast with natural juices
- Lunch - Typical local foods, fish and tasty meats.
- Snacks - During the tours, it accompanies juices, waters in thermal boxes and sweet...
- Dinner - Varied menu typical of the region.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Accommodations with WiFi and Air conditioning
- Visit to indigenous communities and riverside Amazôn
- Guide and specialized boat pilots
- Entry/Admission - Parque Estadual Do Cantao
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Estadual Do Cantao, Caseara, State of Tocantins
Passing through some of the many connecting canals between Lagos, Canton State Park a total of 836 lakes forming an Ecotone * Unique in the World. And Bananal Island (the largest river island on the planet), this itinerary integrates sports activities with contemplation tourism. Making it possible to observe small, medium and large birds up to vertebrates.
(*) Ecotone: Meeting of the Amazonian, Cerrado and Pantanal Biomes
Duration: 5 days
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Photographing wildlife
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.