- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Transportation to Balneário Camboriú hotels from 8h.
- The boarding time will be confirmed the day before the tour, through an informative left in your hotel or via a message on your mobile phone
- Tourist guide.
- Typical Italian Lunch
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Entry/Admission - Santuario De Madre Paulina
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Nossa Senhora do Bom Socorro
Traveler pickup is offered
- Transportation to Balneário Camboriú hotels from 8h. - The boarding time will be confirmed the day before the tour, through an informative left in your hotel or via a message on your mobile phone
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario De Madre Paulina, Nova Trento, State of Santa Catarina
The tour follows the Italian route to the town of Nova Trento, visiting its main tourist attractions such as a charming artisan cellar that sells delicious colonial products as well as wines they produce and fruit juices.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santuario Nossa Senhora do Bom Socorro, Nova Trento, State of Santa Catarina
Nova Trento is also one of the main religious destinations in Brazil to host the Shrine of Mother Paolina, the first Brazilian saint canonized by the Pope in 2002.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.