- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
After our breakfast, we will take off for Sossego Waterfall at about 8:30/9:00 am. We’ll cross the ciy and get the trail. It’s a 7 km- (4.2 mile-) hike to arrive at the waterfall. We’ll be going through various types of terrain: forest, hills and finally the riverbed. The last part will be through a tight box canyon full of boulders and eye-opening examples of the force of nature. We will be jumping and walking over rocks until we finally arrive at the beautiful waterfall and it’s dark pool. Sossego means tranquility in Portuguese and we hope you find it there.
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Local guide
- Professional guide
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Lençóis, Bahia Returns to original departure point
Leave the city of Lençóis, Bahia by 8:30am and head out to the trail-head. Hike the trail out to the Sossego Waterfalls. Cross through the forest and hills taking in the natural surroundings. Make your way up the riverbeds to the falls. Traverse a tight box canyon packed with boulders, a stunning example of the power of nature.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Level of hike is strenuous
- Wear appropriate hiking shoes and clothing
- Not Include Food
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.