- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Travel to the Arraial D'Ajuda district where it hosts heavenly beaches, best preserved and least populated and the typical warm climate of Bahia. Arraial is also called "corner of the world" because it's where various cultures meet and complement each other. Visit the Arraial Village, the Pitinga beach and stay for a swim or lunch.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels in Porto Seguro
- Food and Drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Sunday, Thursday and Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pitinga Beach, Arraial d'Ajuda, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia Brazil
We will visit the Arraial Village and the Pitinga beach, staying for swimming and lunch (not included). WIth calm and warm waters, refresh yourself and behold the cliffs with breathtaking landscapeds.
Duration: 5 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Swimsuit, Repellents, Sandals, Towel, Tennis Shoes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.