- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take a full day trip and get to know this historical and beautiful place which officially occurred on the discovery of Brazil, on April 22, 1500. This area, not only beautiful in nature but also hosts an Indian reservation and outstanding beaches.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels in Porto Seguro
- Food and Drinks
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday and Saturday
Visit the first place where mass was held in Brazil, which officially occurred on the discovery of Brazil, on April 22, 1500. Explore an Indian reservation (Pataxó), where you will have contact with their culture and a varied craft market, where you can stop for tours and shopping. In Coroa Vermelha (Red Crown - Takes its name from the fact of having a large reef of orange coral) you will stop for swimming and then you will have time for lunch (at your own expense) in a tent on the edge of one of the most beautiful and calm beaches.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.