- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Quindio's Botanical garden and Butterfly's house. Place to enjoy the mountain rainforest, native plant collections (Palms, Heliconias, Tree ferns, Orchids, Carnivore plants), Birds observatory, Observation Towel, Different Museums (Palms, Geological, Tunnel museum, Insects, Butterflies), Butterfly's house and Hummingbirds feeders.
- The package includes:
- Environmental and cultural Bilingual guide (English)
- Bird watching (Check list)
- Traditional Lunch (Fiambre montañero)
- Private transportation
- Special package for groups*
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Non include:
- Breakfast, sun cream, rain clothes, camera, sun glasses, Dinner.
- I recommend to you comfortable shoes, rain jacket, sun glasses, sun cream, light backpack.
- Optional Climbing (130 USD extra)
- Optional lodging (40 USD extra) with night trek
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hotel or Airport
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
08:00 Quindio's Botanical garden and Butterfly's house.
13:00 Typical lunch ("Fiambre montañero") and coffee tour in a traditional coffee farm.
08:00 Pick up in the terminal car stop, take a Jeep Willis until the Peñas Blancas Natural Reserve.
14:00 Bird watching and enjoy the landscape.
Coffee tour in a traditional coffee farm. Travel in a traditional transportation Jeep Willis, crossing inside of the coffee cultural landscape, and arrive to La Vasconia coffee farm, a very traditional finca, where you will see the coffee plantations.
Peñas Blancas trekking, a medium level trekking trough the Central Andes, great place to bird watching, learn about the tropical rainforest, and the cloudy forest, with a huge Rock to optional Climbing with experts and totally safe (130 USD extra)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.