- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cooking stories is an encounter with memory and territory. It is an experience with the Coffee Axis through its smells, tastes, textures and narrations. In it they try, feel and prepare some of the foods that are served today in the tables of this mountainous land. At the same time, you can hear stories from distant and nearby times that were told in books or transmitted by grandparents. It is a journey through the identity of men and women who from pre-Columbian times inhabited this territory, going through the time of the conquest and arriving at the coffee farm.
- Lunch - During the experience you are going to taste several snacks made from local organic products. At the end there will be the typical food lunch.
40QN, Calarcá, Quindío, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
If you need pickup from a diferent part, please contact us directly to arrange it to you.
Returns to original departure point
Look for the road to armenia/pereira named Chaguala, drive for 5 minutes until you see a pedestrian bridge, then turn to the right, drive for 50 mtrs drive up the hill and drive until the bambu home.
Pass By: Plaza de Bolivar, Calarca Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.