- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Live a unique and unforgettable experience in Cartagena.
Its important thaht you know pink sea has this color for seasons
There are 2 options to enjoy this special trip
1. When is pink sea season the tour is complete
2. When is not pink sea season you only gonna go to mud volcano.
Immerse yourself in the famous mud volcano which contains natural minerals for medicinal purposes. This is your opportunity to perceive with your 5 senses the qualities of a pink sea (only in somes year seasons), where you can take the perfect pic for your memories, know the process of the salt in the second biggest salt mine of the country and taste it in its natural state.
You will also know the life of the Indian Catherine in the land of Galerazamba, place of her tribe and you will visit the ethnoindustrial museum where her ancestral arts and beliefs are still preserved (its not avaliable if you buy only mud volcano + Snack)
After enjoy a delicious lunch in a comfortable place.
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Volcan de Lodo El Totumo (Mud Volcano)
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Galerazamba
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: BackpackersCtg Office
Address: Calle 7 infantes, Edf. 7 infantes
Dates: See Availability
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Backpackers, Old Town, San Diego. Street 7 Infantes with Street Del Pilar, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
The day start when we pick up you at your hotel between 7:30 am and 8:00 am in a mini van.
You must be patient because the traffic sometime is a problem, but don't worried, we will pick up you anyway.
we will pick up another travelers too.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Volcan de Lodo El Totumo (Mud Volcano), Santa Catalina, Caribe Colombiano, Cartagena Colombia
Once we leave the city it will takes about 45 minutes to arrive to the famous mud volcano, this is the first activity of the day where you will can swimm in a different way and then you gonna eat a tipical delicious snack from our region (patacon con ahogado).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salinas de Galerazamba, Galerazamba Colombia
After that you will go to Galerazamba, this town is to 10 minutes driving from the volcano, the first stop will be at the etnoindustrial museum where we are gonna stay for 30 minutes. Here there are amazing pieces of history and you will listen about unique teorys of indians life.
The next stop is at the India Catalina monument, an iconic women of our history.
In this place you will can take beautiful pictures with the monument and remember her awesome history for ever.
The best part of this trip is coming at the salt mine where you will learn about the salt process and why is it important in this part of the country.
In this place the sea has a pink color like if you where in a fantasty storie but it is so real. You will have time to take creative pictures, enjoy the amazing pink sea and breath the most pure air you have ever breath.
The lunch is around 1:00 pm, you have 3 options to choose fish, chicken or vegetarian, also we will going to show you a folkloric presentation and then you can enjoy the beach for the rest of they day. The way back is at 3:30 pm
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.