- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the most complete day tour in Cartagena going to different islands and beaches in Barú and Rosario Islands. Corales del Rosario National Park is the name of a group of islands in the cost of Colombia, located just an hour by speed boat from Cartagena, 20 mins from Barú. Blue water, white sand and awesome coral is the perfect mix for a sunny beach day, this paradise is the favorite destination in Cartagena and offer a natural environment to have fun and relaxing.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Small-group tour
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Gente De Mar Resort
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tips (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the hotel, so we need mandatory the location of your hotel for the pick up, please give detail information.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walled City of Cartagena, Calle 41, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
The day start when we pick up you at your hotel between 6:00 am and 6:40 am in a mini van.
You must be patient because the traffic sometime is a problem, but don't worried, we will pick up you anyway.
we will pick up another travelers too.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Isla Grande, Cartagena Colombia
In this island you will do snorkel for about 45 minutes, we gonna give you the mask and oxigen tube (fins are not inclued) and the guide will tell you some recomendations for the experience.
After that we will give you a bottle water to idratation
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gente De Mar Resort, Punta Sur Isla Grande Archipielago Nuestra Señora Del Rosario, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolivar, Colombia
This is a private island and is one of the most beautiful, here you will spend more time swimming, relaxing, eat delicious camaron cocktail and there is a bar in case you want to drink some.
Remember you can use all social zone of this place free.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cholón (Islas del Rosario), Colombia
it will be the second island.
Cholon is the party island and here you will enjoy a mini party in the water with music, drinks (alcholics drinks are not included) and people from anothers boats that arrive theres
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa Blanca, Isla Baru Colombia
Playa Blanca in Barú will be the last island.
In this island you will eat the lunch and after gonna spend the rest of the day in the beach, relaxing and swimming
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A short distance of walking is involved
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.