- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Soak up the sun and sea with a relaxing day in the Rosario Islands, an idyllic Caribbean archipelago off the coast of Cartagena. With this tour, you'll enjoy pickup from designated locations in the city and use of the beach resort's facilities, lunch and a soft drink are included. Families and couples looking to get away from the crowds of Playa Blanca and the beaches of Cartagena will enjoy this opportunity.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Transport by speedboat
- Lunch and soft drink
- Use of the beach resort's facilities
- Alcoholic drinks
- Pick up from your hotel to the quay
- Taxes at the quay (COP$17,000 / US$6)
- Use of Jet Ski, snorkeling, and diving equipment
- Hotel drop-off
No pick up included.
Please go to the Muelle de la Bodeguita gate 5 VIP.
Once at the dock, yo go to the gate 5 VIP and ask for Gente de Mar, once inside you will have to pay $17.000COP (Taxes).
The boat leaves at 9:00am, please be there 20 minutes before.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Concludes at Muelle de la Bodeguita at approximately 4pm
Your day trip to the laid-back, family-oriented beach retreat in the Rosario Islands offers the Caribbean ideal of platinum sands and crystalline waters. After pickup in Cartagena, take a shared speedboat to Isla Grande, the largest of the islands that form Rosario Islands National Park.
The trip includes a welcome drink and a traditional buffet lunch of fresh fish, coconut rice, fried plantains, and a soft drink. You may also use the beach resort's facilities, kayaks, and other non-motorized water toys, as well as towels and access to the hotel's bathrooms and shower facilities. Snorkeling is also available (rental equipment at your own expense, or bring your own).
Soak up some sunshine and swim in the tranquil waters until it's time to head back to Cartagena. The water can be pretty choppy on the way back to the mainland, so bring a plastic bag to keep your belongings dry.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.