- 1 hour (Approx.)
Explore Cartagena on a 2 day hop-on hop-off bus tour. This bus pass enables you to tour the Colombian port city at your own pace, hopping on and off as you please within the given time period. Discover all of Cartagena's best landmarks, including Torre del Reloj, Castillo de San Felipe, Museo de Rafael Nunez, Muelle La Bodeguita, and much more! From the open-top deck, enjoy beautiful 360 degree views, whilst marvelling at the fantastic architecture. Be sure to listen to the on-board audio tour commentary to get a real sense of the history behind what you're seeing. Hop off the double-decker bus to get an authentic taste of the local culture, and take part in the included walking tour, for a brilliant guided stroll. You'll also get free entry to the Museo de la Esmeralda, another great perk of this Colombian sightseeing adventure!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- 2 day hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Entry to Museo de la Esmeralda
- Guided 90 minute walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Route Duration: 1 hour
- MUELLE DE LA BODEGUITA
- Centro de Convenciones Cartagena de Indias. Julio Cesar Turbay Ayala
- Fuerte San Sebastian del Pastelillo
- Torre Del Reloj
- Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
- Museo Rafael Nuñez
- Playa del Boquetillo
- Av. Santander #2-860
- Bocagrande Square Mall
- Carrera 2
- Casino Rio
- Hotel Caribe By Faranda Grand
- Hilton Cartagena
- Playa Castillo Grande
Castillo de San Felipe / Walled City of Cartagena / Citysightseeing Cartagena / Centro de Convenciones Cartagena de Indias / Casa Museo Rafael Nunez / Fuerte Del Pastelillo / Plaza Bocagrande Centro Comercial / Torre del Reloj / Muelle La Bodeguita / Playa de Castillo Grande / Rio Casino
Operates: 9:00am - 6:00pm, every 45 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round
- Tour runs from 9:00am - 6:00pm. Duration - 90 Minutes. Frequency - every 45 minutes.
- Walking tour: Departs at 4:00pm. Duration - 90 minutes. Meeting point - Torre del Reloj bus stop.
- A paper voucher is required for this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.