- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Climb inside the Totumo Volcano, one of the world's smallest volcanos, and enjoy a relaxing soak in the warm mud inside. Some locals say the mineral-infused mud has healing properties. After floating in the mud, rinse off in the ocean nearby. Massages are available for an additional fee. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included and lunch at Manzanillo Beach is included in tours that depart only in the morning.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch (morning departure only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Volcan de Lodo El Totumo (Mud Volcano)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Massage (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the hotel, so we need mandatory the location of your hotel for the pick up,
please give detail information.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico, Cartagena Colombia
The pick up wil be for sectors:
Getsemani 8:30 - 8:45 am
Boca Grande and laguito 9:00 - 9:15 am
San Diego 9:15 - 9:30 am
Marbella, crespo and via al mar 9:30 - 9:45 am
Manzanillo 10:00 am
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Volcan de Lodo El Totumo (Mud Volcano), Santa Catalina, Caribe Colombiano, Cartagena Colombia
Duration: 20 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Swimsuit required inside the volcano
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.