- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join this small group city tour designed specially for cruise ship`s passenger. You will see the highlights of Cartagena in this 4-hour tour.
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Transport by air-conditioning vehicle
- Cold bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Pier also known as Zone 1 (designated area by the pier)
Original departure point
You will be greet by one of our staff member who will be waiting for you holding up a sign with your name on it at the pier.The tour start by driving you around the Manga neighborhood to appreciate Moorish and Republican Houses (approx. 20 minutes).Then will head to San Felipe Fortress which is on of the most outstanding fort built in America during the colonial times (approx. 10 minutes, photo stop).
The photo stop is followed by a visit to Las Bovedas for shopping of souvenirs (approx. 20 minutes).Get ready to enjoy a walking tour around the old city (approx. 55 minutes). During the walk your will have a stop at Saint Peter Claver Church & Museum for a visit (approx. 30 minutes).After the visit to Saint Peter Claver then you will enjoy a sightseeing tour around the modern side of the city where you will also see the bay of Cartagena.Our last stop will be at the Emerald Museum where an emerald professional guide will teach you how to recognize an original Colombian Emerald (approx. 30 minutes).After this unique experience you will be transfer back to the pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversize or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.