- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
CHOLON AND PEOPLE OF SEA, earthly paradise in the insular zone of Cartagena de Indias; this fascinating experience begins with a panoramic walk through the archipelago of the Rosario Islands, ruins of the famous island of Pablo Escobar and view of the sunken plane in 2015. Deep draft vessels, sailboats, fishermen in their canoes, refreshing breeze and the water splashing our face, make this tour more pleasant.
CHOLON Island, perhaps the most famous and preferred by our visitors who arrive in boats, yachts, sailboats and boats to RUMBEAR without leaving the sea, to meet people who are in other boats and to enjoy the nature that surrounds this island. Beautiful palm trees and dry palm huts form a beautiful landscape on this beach, whose beauty lies in its calm and shallow waters of blue and white sands.
- Pickup in the hotel with Air-conditioned vehicle
- Sports Boat
- Typical lunch with accompanying drink (fruit juice)
- Access to chairs, sunbeds and recreational areas of the boutique hotel GENTE DE MAR
- Lunch - where we will have the typical lunch with Fish, seafood casserole, seafood rice, baby beef, grilled chicken, or Spaghetti and a fruit juice.
- Alcoholic Beverages - includes 2 beers, you can bring drinks for this activity.
- Entry/Admission - Isla Grande
- Entry/Admission - Cholón (Islas del Rosario)
- Unspecified expenses
- Breakfast - Does not include
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is for the hotels where tourists are staying within the Bocagrande, Laguito, Centro Histórico, and Getsemaní area.
Return to the hotel.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tours in Rosario islands, Carrera 3 N 5-104 Bocagrande, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
We want you to enjoy an excellent day of rumba, sun and beach in two of the best Rosario Islands, where we carry out the following activities:
Pickup begins at 8:00 a.m. In air-conditioned vehicles, by the hotels where the tourists are lodged within the area of Bocagrande, Laguito, Centro Histórico and Getsemaní. Once we finish the collection, we go to the private dock Todomar, to take a sports boat (departure tax included).
During the journey to CHOLON AND PEOPLE OF SEA, we take a panoramic tour in order to know the different Islands that make up the Rosario archipelago, passing through the ruins of the island of Pablo Escobar and the sunken plane in 2015.
Stop At: Isla Grande, Cartagena Colombia
We arrive at the beautiful Island GENTE DE MAR, around 10 a.m., where we will have the typical lunch with Fish, seafood casserole, seafood rice, baby beef, grilled chicken, or Spaghetti and a fruit juice.
Within the Island we can enjoy in the boutique hotel GENTE DE MAR hammocks, chairs, sunbeds, bathrooms, recreational areas, the spectacular landscape and the beautiful beaches that surround it.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cholón (Islas del Rosario), Colombia
Then we go to Cholon Island, around 12:30 pm, to enjoy the Party on the boat in this paradisiacal emblematic site of the Islands.
You can buy your drinks in this place.
Finally, we return towards 3:30 pm, returning our passengers to their hotels.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.