- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a sunny and relaxing day in one of the most reserved and qualified beaches of Rosario Islands, Playa Azul has the outstanding blue water and the fine sand you are looking for, escape from the city and check into a unique experience full of nature, next to our professional team conformed by locals and a bilingual tourist guide who will accompany you at all times disposed to help you and provide you with the good attention you need. During the tour you will interact with nature and see as well the marine life of our beaches by doing the best snorkel, recognized by its responsibility with the environment offered in the city. We just chose the right place and moment to make this an unforgettable experience for you.
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Isla Grande
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
In isla grande you will do snorkel for about 45 minutes.
You have the snorkel equipment includes and the guide will give you important information about sea life.
After it, the tour continue in Agua Azul, this is an virgine island, perfect to have a relax day
Duration: 45 minutes
Location: Isla Grande, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We purchased this tour because we wanted to relax with one snorkeling diversion and one beach. Instead, our 9 hour trip turned into 12 as we were shuttled to three different stops lasting less than an hour each. We did not get what we paid for and left feeling more exhausted than relaxed.