- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the best of Cartagena with our private English speaking guide tour around the city. From La Torre del Reloj, Plaza de Bolivar, San Pedro Claver church, Castillo de San Felipe, and La Popa.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Expert guide in the language of your preference
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry tickets to attractions mentioned
- Entry/Admission - La Popa Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Sanctuary of Saint Peter Claver
- Entrance fee to Inquisition Palace and San Felipe Castle
- Unspecified food or beverage
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Cartagena Hotels / Accommodations. Please enter your pick up details.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Popa Monastery, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Cartagena is a beautiful city, that captures the heart of all its visitors because of its colors, Caribbean climate, warm people and its historical legacy. With our Cartagena city tour, we make sure you have the opportunity to discover the most amazing sites of the city, accompanied by an experienced tour guide in a short time. This tour starts by picking you up at your hotel to take you to La Popa monastery. In this place, you can view Cartagena entirely from a watchpoint and know the history of this monastery.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Casttillo San Felipe
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Torre del Reloj, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
The Cartagena city tour continues with a nice walk through Historical Center where we will visit Torre del Reloj, at Plaza de la Aduana, the place used for slave trade during the Colonial period.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sanctuary of Saint Peter Claver, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Then we will go to San Pedro Claver church, which was built in the second half of the 17th century, to finally visit Plaza de Bolivar.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: Guided visits to the Inquisition Palace are not guaranteed as time may be a constraint in some cases
- This tour includes an insurance. Please send Passport number by the time of booking to make the insurance effective
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.