- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A 4-hour historical tour of the walled city, Bocagrande and Castillogrande, Gethsemane, Monastery "La Popa" (temporarily unavailable), Church San Pedro Claver, neighborhood of the mansions in Manga, Castle "San Felipe de Barajas", "Las Bóvedas", with walking tour through the old city... and much more spots.
Departure daily and Schedule for pickup:
13:15 - Hotel Boquilla Área and Getsemaní
14:00 hotels Old City
14:15 Hotels Bocagrande area
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Shared tour to visit in detail the principal sites of interest located in the old city of Cartagena. The tour starts at 2:00pm leaving the downtown area to go to Manga neighborhood, where you can appreciate the beautiful mansions built at the beginning of the XX Century.
Then it continues on to the highest part of the city named "La Popa" where there is a convent dating to the beginning of the XVII Century and a nice panoramic view of the whole city (subject to availability). Immediately after, you will visit San Felipe de Barajas Fortress, which is considered the most important fortification in South America. You will also visit the mansions in the manga neighborhood of the 19th and 20th centuries, all full of eclectic architecture of European immigrants, Then the tour heads to the walled city where we take a walking tour, visiting the different squares of the city (Santo Domingo Square, Bolivar Square, Los Coches Square, Aduana Square, San Pedro Claver Square, Square of the Heroes of Cartagena, Clock Tower, View of the Bay "las animas"), and admiring the old colonial houses filled with history and legend. At the end, we take a tour by the modern part of Cartagena (Bocagrande, Laguito and Castillogrande) and a moment to shop for souvenirs in the handicraft market "Las Bovedas".
Approximate time of the tour is 4 hours. Tour includes a bottle of water per person and entrances to the sites and attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The attraction named "La Popa" is subject to availability (it will be replaced with other monuments or attractions)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.