- 5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
have fun learning to prepare the typical colombian food in cartagena de indias accompanied by a local chef in a traditional kitchen
- Local tour guide
- Hotel pickup (bocagrande, laguito, castillo grande, centro)
- personal expenses
Torre Del Reloj, Cra. 7 ##34-2 a 34-118, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
we will start buying our aliment in the local market and then we will visit a fisher's town where we will do cooking class in a caribbean cabin in front of the beach.
• Cartagena Caribbean Tours, Barrio lo Amador Carrera 20 # 34- 10, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
• plantain cups with guacamole
• coconut rice or bean rice, fish, salad and fried plantain
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.