- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
70 kilometers south of Cartagena de Indias, is the village of San Basilio de Palenque, a place where music, language, medicine and other traditions constantly remind us that, five centuries ago, the African continent was the main source of slaves in the world.
- roundtrip transportation (by public transportation)
- Touristic Visit to San Basilio de Palenque
- Typical lunch
- bilingual guide
- pick up (wall city, bocagrande) if you are outside we wait for you in the clock tower
- personal expenses
Clock Tower Monument
Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour starts with a pick-up at your hotel, then you will go to the town '' palenque '' where a specialized guide will teach you some basic words in your language, the "Palenquero", as well as knowing the passionate and brave history of this town . You will know the monument of Benkos Bioho and eat a typical lunch of the community. you will discover certain culinary traditions.
After a brief visit to the town, you will appreciate the talent of the bachata music students, who will play some songs and dance to the rhythm of Mapalé and Bullerengue, which have a great influence on the musical identity of the Colombians of the Caribbean region. .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.