- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We want to give you a real experience of what living in Cartagena can feel like and that also includes showing you all the tricks and hidden gems that may be found in this city. We will take some nice time to bike around the walled city of Cartagena, sharing many historical facts, fun stories and experiences and enjoying all the must-see places in this beautiful area, including the Centenario park and Getsemani neighborhood. You have time to take some pictures, enjoy the surroundings, get to know Cartagena through a local person's view and in the end of the tour we have extra time planned in the end of the tour for recommendations and tips. Our tour is a perfect "welcomer"!
Just contact us to book a free biking tour and enjoy discovering each corner of Cartagena old city! We provide you with an urban style bicycle and a helmet for two hours. The tour works under the free tour concept - highest quality, lowest prices in Cartagena!
You rent the bike, we add the guide!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Fully narrated tour
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Plazuela del pozo, a 25-101, Cra. 10b ##25-67, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Returns to original departure point
The tour starts at 3:30PM and lasts for two hours. Please arrive in the meeting point (Getsemani neighborhood, Plazuela del Pozo, old city of Cartagena) 10min before. This gives us time to get ready for the tour.
We will show you all the must-see places in the old city of Cartagena. We will finish the tour also in the Getsemani neighborhood.
Please note that this price covers the rent of the bike per person and the tour itself is free. When you like the tours, you can say "thank you" to the guide in the end of the tour with some tips, it is highly appreciated. Our tours work under the free tour concept.
The person participating the tour should be able to follow the guidance given.
Please note that the size of our bikes is standard, which means the tours are mainly meant for people aged 16 and above. In case the person is younger, but feels able to bike with our standard size bikes and has the permission of the parent/legal guardian, we accept them in our tours too. Please contact us in case you have any questions about this topic.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Biking in a slow pace to enjoy the views
- Bike size is standard
- Age: minimum 16, does not apply in case the younger person is able to use our standard size bike, feels safe with traffic and has the permission of a parent/legal guardian
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Traffic may affect the ending time of the tour
- Tours available in English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.